- 1 tsp. TABASCO® brand Scorpion Sauce
- 1 qt. Pineapple juice
- ¼ cup Dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp. Granulated garlic
- ¼ cup Soy sauce, low sodium
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Roasted sesame oil
- ¼ tsp. Cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- tsp. Apple cider vinegar
- Reduce pineapple juice with brown sugar and granulated garlic by a little more than half.
- Add soy sauce, salt, roasted sesame oil, and cornstarch. Bring to a gentle boil while whisking and turn off heat.
- Whisk in butter and finish with apple cider vinegar and TABASCO® Scorpion Sauce.