My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the eggs, melted butter, sugar, sour cream and Monin Peach Purée until combined.
3. In another mixing bowl, shift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
4. Add the chopped dried cherries to the dry ingredients and toss to coat the cherries.
5. Fold cherries and dry ingredients into the egg mixture and mix until just combined. Mixture will appear clumpy.
6. Line muffin tins with paper liners, spoon in mixture to approximately 3/4 full. Sprinkle the tops with sugar.
7. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until they begin to turn golden in colour.